I am getting my bridals done at Thanksgiving Point tomorrow. I am so excited to wear my awesome olive green Mary Jane wedges. It seem that colored shoes with the wedding dress is the new fad, and I'm all over it! Even with the dress and the shoes, the reality of the wedding is not hitting home. I guess I've has too many exciting things going on.
Adam and I bought a condo in Cottonwood Heights in June and I can not wait to move in. Cleaning and painting have never been so much fun. Adam is always having to touch up after me, as I usually end up with more paint on me than on the wall. What can I say... I am a kid at heart. For anyone who happens to see this totally awesome blog (thanks Fam), make sure you check out our wedding web site at www.octobertwentyfour.com for all of your viewing pleasures.

2 comments:
Took you long enough you virgin blogger!!!
Glad you enetered the blogging world!!! We sure miss Utah! Congrats on the wedding coming up soon, wish we could be there! Don't forget to post LOTS of pictures! Visit our blog mindyandkellen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment