We have been working on getting our condo a little more updated. Basically that involves a lot of painting! We did our tiny kitchen
red the day after we got the keys. Neither one of us had every painted before and let me tell you it was quit an adventure. The living room and dinning/hall are both
neutral colors which is so much better than the
gray/tan color it was painted before. We just got done painting the bedroom a
copper/brown color last weekend. It was not the color I expected it to be. I was a little disappointed at first, but I actually really like it. It goes great with our dark brown bedspread. Now last but not least, I just barely finished the office/ man room. I was supposed to get the same color of paint as the dinning room, but I ran into a little problem. After looking at almost every color splotch, I couldn't find it. I found a color I thought would be nice and went for that. After patching the holes and texturizing I was ready to paint. Ya.... the color it more like a
tan/yellow color, again not what I was expecting. I decided to go a head and paint anyway and maybe it would magically become darker. It still looks a little yellow, but I painted it all by myself. I did the corner, the ceiling and even the edging. Now I'll just have to wait and see what the man thinks of his cave. Wish me luck!!! I will get before and after pictures up as soon as we get the bathroom done!!
2 comments:
Hello, Cousin! (and new cousin!)
I'm glad to see you have a blog so we can keep in touch more often.
Very cute page!
I am sure Adam will like or if not he wil not tell you because he won't want to repaint! Such a man. xoxo lindz
Post a Comment