Life has been so crazy the past month for us, as I'm sure it has been for everyone else. The wedding has come and gone and we're starting to settle back into the normal routine of things. So far we have been really lucky, we haven't had much of an adjustment. It just seem like living together is something we have always done. I'm sure things won't always go this smoothly, but for now it's nice to sit back and enjoy the ride.
I couldn't have asked for a better day the day we were married. The weather was gorgeous, no big disasters (well the groom forgot to take his tux to the temple....he's forgiven), and we were able to share our day with the people we love! The day started out early around 5:30 am, getting hair done, make-up, trying to get 5 people ready with only 1 bathroom.... you can see hows this is going. Surprisingly enough we made it out the door on time. As we are nearing the gates of the Manti Temple we realize that it is sheep herding time, and of course they are doing it down the middle of the highway. All you could see all around your car is sheep, sheep and more sheep (I should have pulled out the camera). We made it through in just the nick of time. As soon as we entered the temple the world stepped a side and I was able to relax and enjoy the beauty. Now here is where it will probably get cheesy so feel free to stop reading until further notice.
Being able to kneel across from Adam and know that I can be with him forever was a feeling you can't describe. It has been a long time in the making to get us to this point, but all the waiting seems insignificant to what we now have.
Those of you who turned out, you can now return to your reading...
After some pics and a bit to eat at the One Man Band we finished our drive back to Salt Lake. Our reception started at 6:30 and it didn't give us very much time to get ready. Thanks to my lovely sisters, I was able to walk into something more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. It was so much fun to have both families together, and to see all of the little nieces and nephews running around. The little girls had so much fun playing peek-a-boo underneath my dress. I actually didn't want the night to end. It's not very often that my family get to be together and I cherise those times. We always have so much fun. I really do have the best family, and now I am apart of two of the best families I could ask for.
This just goes to show you how great of a family I have... When Adam and I got home the next day, my mom informs me that our new washer isn't working. I am just so happy to have the weedding over, I could've cared less. My sister Lindsay already had places for all of my decoration and ideas of what else I can do to get our condo looking like someone lives here. She helped me exchange presents and buy things we desperately needed to like sheets, curtains and anything else she could think of. By the time Adam realizes what is going on, shelves are already hung, pictures are on the wall and new sheets are on the bed along with there corresponding decorative pillows. I must say thanks to all of my wonderful brother-in-laws, they probably never want to see me again, but my condo looks so beautiful.
This is turning into a mile long post.... so I'll have to fill you in on the rest of our lives asap. I have so many pictures from the wedding I am not able to post everything, but here it goes. Thank you to everyone who pushed and shoved Adam and I together, and for all of your help along the way. I promise it has been worth it!!
Starting School
11 years ago




3 comments:
You look so gorgeous! I wish we could have been there! Tell Adam he's a geek for forgetting his tux! Hope you guys are having a great time!!
The pictures turned out great! Especially the ones that I am in! Good thing you had me there to make your pictures sparkle huh! xoxoxo Lindz
CONGRATS ADAM AND WIFE! I am stoked for you two.
Dude, it has been YEARS and YEARS! Glad to find ya!
Later dude.
-Ryan Henricksen
Post a Comment