Friday, February 27, 2009

Adams Other Love

The only thing Adam had wanted for quite a while is a brand spankin new computer built from scratch. He told me when we were ready to get one I was going to build it. For all of you that know me know I am not handy with anything let alone electronic things. Adam spends more time fixing my computer than I do playing on it. After a long wait all of our parts came, some had to be sent back. They came again, and now Adams new love is all ready. It was an adventure helping build this high tech thing, thank goodness I married a wonderful computer nerd! (No offence Ad)


Here I am putting the hard drive in

Here is the "brains" of the computer the motherboard. (Don't mind my gassy grin, I had just woke up from a nice nap)


Here is the "Brain" and all the other things that make it work


Here is the "master" hard at work.


Adam with his handy dandy head lamp

Adams Baby, well equipt with a 22 in monitor and everything we willl ever need. Isn't it lovely?

4 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

Adam you are so handy... by the way my computer needs to be fixed again!! j/k I know I am so funny.
xoxo Lindz

Kristal and Chance said...

Hey Courtney! I have left comments on your blog before but I don't know if you know who I am- Adam's cousin you've never met. :) Anyway, my blog is now private just like my sister's so if you want an invite, just email me- kristaltyler@gmail.com.

Tiff said...

Adam has saved my hiney more than once from computer emergencies. Life as I know it would end without a functioning lap top...

Encourage this hobby for the sanity of us allllllll!

Adam said...

My repair services are free for family, by the way!