Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yay for the craft fair

SO.... I don't have much to talk about right now, but I feel like I owe those who read this lame blog something upbeat! I was invited to do a craft fair with my sisters this year and have been busy getting everything ready. I've made about 7 new car seat cabana's, now I'm working on crocheting some adorable baby hats. I decided to open my Etsy shop back up and see if I get any buyers this time. For those of you who are interested my shop name is One Crazy Daisy Shop, or you can just type in car seat cabana, tent, cover ect... Any who, I am getting read to go down to glorious, warm St. George with one of my very bestest friends and her adorable daughter. I am so excited to have a girls weekend where we can talk and swim, and swim and talk. I can hardly wait!! Well... I love fall and pumpkin bread, cookies, muffins ect.. so if you need someone to take some of that off your hands, I'm your gal! TTFN





5 comments:

Tiff said...

LUCKY! I'm stuck here in freezing dang cold MD in the frickin' city.

Kristal's seat cabana is super cute. It was fun to see your work up close. I'd buy from you, but I'm lacking children (unless you make things for dogs... lol). If I hear of any kids coming into the world though, you'll be my first place to go for gifts!

Tiff said...

P.S. This is not a lame blog and if you have any recipes to share of the yummy food you just talked about, please let me know. I'm a cooking idiot and could always use a new recipe!

Gonzales Family said...

Hey Court~ I think you have a very random thought process! To Go from car seat cabanas to food without even a segway:) I think the black and white Cabana is adorable! xoxo Lindz

Kristal and Chance said...

I LOVE my car seat cabana! When we brought Bronx home from the hospital and were 'checking out,' all of these women came up to me and said, "oh my gosh! I love that thing on his car seat, where did you get it?!" It's so handy and it's great whether it's cold or hot! Thanks so much again.... and yeah, if you have any great fall/pumpkin recipes, send them my way!!!

Katie McCaul said...

Those are so cute! I need to buy one from you:)