Monday, November 16, 2009

Bubble,bubble, Toil and Trouble

I know this is a little late, but better late than never right? The older I am the more I love Halloween. I give credit to my great friend Kami for getting my into the Halloween spirit in high school. This year the gals at work decided to dress up as 80's girls/sports theme. I work with the best people, they are so much fun. I thought I had found the perfect outfit, then I found another, and another, and another. I ended up buying outfits and then selling them to some of the gals. The one thing I love about the 80's is first of all the awesome music, and the BIG hair. Lets just say our office was like totally the coolest in like the entire hospital.


Andrea and I (outfit #1 and 2), Laura in my cheer outfit, and Betty the ref
Cute Kenna, she let me spray her hair pink!
My adorable doc, I love working with her!

Me, Betty, Sam (my cute Madonna doc), Lisa (cute Dr Dorthy), Kenna, Laura, Andrea, and Amy
My mom was able to fly in on Halloween day. We went up to my sisters house in Idaho to see her beautiful brand new baby Madison Rose. It was so much fun to see Abby all dressed up and excited to go trick or treating. She was such a cute little lady bug, but she didn't want to smile for the camera. I can't wait until Adam and I have kids of our own, so I can use them as an excuse to go trick or treating.
My mom the cute Pink Lady, and Abby being naughty.
Tiny dancer, and her wolverine dad.
Yay for the Holidays! I can't wait to decorate for the next one!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great costume! I love the 80's too! Kellen always tells me he grew up in the wrong decade. He would have much rather been a teen/young adult in the 70's or 80's!!! Tell Lisa and Laura Hi for me! They both look adoarble in their costumes! :D

Our Family said...

is madison rose lindseys baby? I like that name!! You always did have the best 80's going on. fun costumes!!

Kristal and Chance said...

How exciting!! You girls look adorable all dressed up in your costumes. I loved that about working when the holidays came around because I would always dress up for Halloween too! And, during Christmas I would decorate my desk and make it all cute and festive. I totally agree- I'm glad that I have a baby now so that when he's old enough, I can go trick-or-treating with him, yay!

Gonzales Family said...

Court you totally remind me of Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed with your hair like that! Josie Grossie:)
Thanks for coming and helping out!xoxo Lindz

Christy Lee Austin said...

Hey we have the same background! I love your Halloween outfits so cute!

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]www.c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] unshackled no deposit bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].