Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time for a new post, I think so.

So much has been happening over the past few months. I just feel like a have a dump load of stuff to catch up on. Here we go... slow and steady... I April I was able to go down to St George for a nice get away with come of my besties. No kids, no husbands, just us 4 crazy women out on the town. We had a lot of fun shopping, sleeping and sight seeing. We had fashion shoes, beauty parlor and late night snack runs. I wish I could have written every thing down so I wouldn't forget. All I know is that we all had a blast and can't wait to do it again. If you of you girls remember any of the catastrophes please let me know so I can record them down. Pictures to come as I am at work right now and should probably doing something more productive. TTFN
Courtney

2 comments:

Christy Lee Austin said...

I lost the list for a bit but I found it! I will have to let you know some of the things that was said but I do remember a few, lights going out at dinner, Adrianne trying to do a head stand, me using Adrianes toothbrush etc. Good times and I am glad you updated it's about time:)

Tiff said...

Too much fun! I miss my friends. It's good you have the time to spend with yours. Never take it for granted because you don't know when you're going to wake up one morning and your husband is going to tell you he got a job on the other side of the continent. Grrrrrr! LOL!

:)