Monday, February 28, 2011

Vegas Baby!

This past weekend I got to go to Las Vegas for a Rad Tech conference. I was so excited to get out of here for the weekend and party! The conference part, not so much fun but it beats school or clinicals for 3 days. I got to go down with the two best gals, Jenny and Afton! They are such a blast to be around. We left early Weds morning (me with an ear infection, blah!) and were ready to party. We didn't stop talking the whole way down. Once there, we checked into our hotel and got all glammed up. We met up with the rest of the group and decided to ditch the conference that night and go to a buffet. It was delicious. After that we watched Jenny kill it at the Roulette table and win $400, that's right! The next day was a lot of boring blah, blah, blah about this and that. After a long day we went to another buffet off the strip, cruised around, and rode the roller coaster at the New York, New York. It was so windy and cold I thought we might get frostbite! After little sleep and long days we decided to head out early the next day, and left after our lunch break. It's so much fun to have a girls trip and get away even if it is for school. Trips like this either make you hate each other, or become closer. The later was what happened. These girls are so amazing and I totally look up to them!
XOXOXO









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Whether it's for work or enjoyment it's always nice to get away! Looks like you had a great time! love ya!