Right before she got married, I started school again. It is weird to think that I am almost done. I only have one semester after this one, I am just hoping I can get through it! If feels like every minute of my day is filled with homework or clinicals. I also got a job working as a limited radiology tech at the U, which is where I am also doing my clinicals. Life is crazy right now!
Adam also started a new job which cuts his commute in half, plus gives us more money! It has been nice for him to be closer to home. It is weird that he is no longer working in Salt Lake City anymore, I kind of miss knowing what's going on downtown .
Well it will be interesting to see what life bring our way over the next few months.
![]() |
| Morgan and her Grandma at the Manti Temple |
![]() |
| Lindsay and Brookie |
![]() |
| Mom, Lindsay and Brooke (not sure why I wasn't invited) |
![]() |
| Morgan and Eric |
![]() |
| Lindsay and her Abby |
![]() |
| Dad and Brooke |
![]() |
| Grandpa and Abby |
![]() |
![]() |
| Maddie the Terror |
![]() |
| Daddy and Abby |
![]() |
| Me and Adam |
![]() |
| Maddie really wanted to go swimming |
![]() |
| Isn't my dad so handsome? |
















2 comments:
What great pictures! thanks for sharing! Congrats on almost being done with school! What a great accomplishment!
Courtney I think we're going to be graduating at the same time! Yay!! :) Congrats on both of your new jobs. The Bountiful Temple is so pretty. That's where I was endowed - I am so happy you were able to be there with your family.
Post a Comment