Saturday, January 28, 2012

Well... it's been a long time and there is too much to catch up on. Our lives have been so busy lately... and blogging just hasn't been a priority. It does bother me however that Sept is the last time I wrote about out lives.
I am finally on the home stretch with school, and it is such a good feeling. I am working at the U in the radiology dept doing x-rays part-time. I feel like every spare minute I have is used up with either school or work. Knowing that it is only for the next few months makes it bearable.
Adam just started the Master's program at the U for information systems. He is such a hard worker and i am so proud of his example. He never complains and just does whatever he needs to do for us. I am such a lucky gal, and I don't deserve all he does for me.
I am just going to do a quick update about all of the holiday festivities since it will take me the next 10 years to get through it if I try and account for every event we did.
Thanksgiving was at our house or the "Higham Hotel" as it is called when my family comes to visit. Everyone was able to come and spend time at some point during the weekend. We didn't do much except lay around the house and cook. My sister Kristen and my niece Morgan and of course me were the only one's to brave Black Friday and scored some awesome loot in return.
Christmas was amazing as always. I love that my family is so close and we have so much fun together. It is so entertaining to see all of the nieces and nephews interact with each other. They crack me up. My entire family was here again. We had dinner and the usual nativity reenactment, with small children as the cast it makes for a very interesting play.
We were also able to spent time with Adam's family and do Christmas Eve and a little bit of Christmas day with them as well. We all love listening to his Grandma's "devontional" and waiting for Santa to come. Eveyone gets a present and has to sit on Santa's lap. Sometime I wonder how much Santa has had to drink on his flight over here. There is never a dull moment when you are at the Frisbee's Christmas Party.
Life is good for us. I am so greatful for everything that has happened in the last year. Adam and I have both changed jobs (me a few more than I would have liked), and had a more stress than we would have liked, but all in all the last year has been one to remember.
Here are a few pictures that I was able to round up... not sure where all of our Thanksgiving picture are.
Santa

This is the best picture I took with the Frisbee's

Amy, Kade,Kristen, Josh and little angel Em

This is pathetic, but this is the only picture I could find of my family


Morgan and her hubby Eric



Me and Abby posing for the camera

Doritos, the breakfast of champions. This is the day Lindsay and her cute family left for their new home in Seattle. We sure miss them


Uncle Adam getting snuggles for Maddie before they left



2 comments:

Our Family said...

you are at the U!!! do you ever see my bro cam? he is at the U as a pharmasist!! glad to read up on your life Court!

Tiffany Hartman said...

Thanks for the update! Love all of your pictures!