As always I am playing catch-up, seems like I am always behind. I convinced my mom and sisters (minus a prego Lindsay) into taking a much needed vacation to one of my favorite places San Francisco. To start off our vacation, my mom and I surprised my cute sister Lindsay in Seattle for a few days. She knew I was coming, but didn't know about my mom until we picked her up at the baggage claim. They moved right before Christmas and I have missed seeing them so much. We were able to go downtown Seattle one day and do some exploring. Her girl's are getting so big and so fun. I wish they lived closer so I could spoil them rotten.
My mom and I then flew to San Fran and met up with my other 2 sissypoos. I was able to show them my favorite places and probably drove them all crazy. We stayed a few blocks off of Fisherman's Wharf which was a perfect spot to be. We rode on a crazy tour bus, ferried to Alcatraz, crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and had some good laughs. I have been twice before and never knew it could be so cold. I was wishing I would've brought my winter coat. We were only there for 3 days so you can imagine that every minute was packed full of fun. Being in school for the past 2 years hasn't left me any time for vacationing, so this was much needed.
![]() |
| Fisherman's Wharf |
![]() |
| Notice the banana peel on Brooke's lap. Yeah. she just pulled that out of her purse. |
![]() |
| On the boat to Alcatraz |
![]() |
| On the Trolley |
![]() |
| Japanese Garden in GG Park |
![]() |
| The GGB |
![]() | ||||||
| Yes, there is a random Chinese man in our picture! |
| Can't go to San Fran without getting a look at this beauty the Balclutha |
P.s. Adam and I got engaged in San Fran, so it will always have a special place in my heart.
P.p.s I also just found out that my Grandparents went on their honeymoon there as well. I guess my love for the city is genetic!












1 comment:
I know what it's like to live away from your nieces/nephews. :( I hope you'll get to see them often in the future! It looks like you had a nice trip. I agree - California is my favorite place in the world, too! :)
Post a Comment