Thursday, March 28, 2013

Seattle

I was able to go on a much needed vacation to see my sister Lindsay and her adorable girls in Seattle this past week. They used to live so close and I miss seeing them. We didn't do anything to adventurous, just the normal day to day things. Abby is almost 6 and is such a good helper with her baby sister Jordyn (most the time). Madison is 3 1/2  and makes sure there is never a dull moment. She also keeps track of everyone. If she leaves the house, then everyone else has to go with her. When she comes home from school is always the best. She runs and gives everyone a big hug, so cute! Jordyn, JJ or baby J as she is called is content doing whatever. She is 9 months and just likes to hang out with everyone. She thinks she is the funniest gal on the planet, which made us all laugh.
It was so much fun to shop and just hang out for the week. I can't remember the last time I came home from a vacation relaxed and rested. I had so much fun that I already booked my plane ticket back up there in May.

No comments: