I am too impatient to wait for someone else to take a better "bump" pic
|
Total weight gain: 10 lbs. (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes all the way! Old Navy leggings are my best friend. Don’t be surprised if you come to visit me and that’s what I have on.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am sleeping much better these days. I still go to bed around 8 pm and probably will until these babies come. Best moment this week: I am a little behind on blogging since last week was Thanksgiving. We had our formal u/s a few days before Thanksgiving so I was able to see them for a whole 2 hours. This is the first time Adam has seen them since they were 11 wks. Everything looked great on both of them, which is such a relief!
Sleep: I am sleeping much better these days. I still go to bed around 8 pm and probably will until these babies come. Best moment this week: I am a little behind on blogging since last week was Thanksgiving. We had our formal u/s a few days before Thanksgiving so I was able to see them for a whole 2 hours. This is the first time Adam has seen them since they were 11 wks. Everything looked great on both of them, which is such a relief!
Worst moment this week: It would definitely be having the stomach flu. Oh my… this was worse than anything I’ve experienced before. Yuck. I also had to have a root canal and a crown. Talk about a bad week. I’m hoping things are on the mend, but I have a feeling I’m getting a cold now. Oh well.
Miss Anything? I am starting to have a harder time picking things up off the floor, or doing much of anything without huffing and puffing. I am starting to feel like a bit of a whale.
Movement: These babies definitely let you know if you’re infringing upon their space. If I move the wrong way or bend to pick something up, I will usually get a kick to remind me that they are still there.
Food cravings: Still don’t have much of an appetite. If I find something that actually tastes good, I gobble it down.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've cooked. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl! Little boy is down low and my little girl is stuck up in my ribs.
Labor Signs: Nope. I did have a little scare a week ago with some cramping. Apparently I can’t clean the house in one day without paying for it severely the next day.
Symptoms: I have started getting a little bit of heart burn. Luckily tums does the trick for now. I am also noticing that I am starting to have a harder time breathing comfortably if I am lying flat.
Symptoms: I have started getting a little bit of heart burn. Luckily tums does the trick for now. I am also noticing that I am starting to have a harder time breathing comfortably if I am lying flat.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say I’m happy most of the time. I do get grouchy if I am tired or hungry though.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say I’m happy most of the time. I do get grouchy if I am tired or hungry though.
Looking forward to: Getting everything prepared for these little ones. I can’t wait to get their room put together!
On a non baby note, my whole family was able to come and spend almost a week during Thanksgiving. We always have so much fun together. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews. They always crack me up. I can;t wait until they come back for Christmas!
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment