Total weight gain: 36 (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs so 133 at my first app)
Maternity clothes: I am down to very few clothing items that still fit. Most of the time my belly is hanging out of whatever shirt I have on.
Stretch marks? It seems like I am getting more and more everyday.
Sleep: I had 4-5 days of really good sleep this week. It makes such a difference if I can stay in bed until at least 5, even if I do get up every hour for a bathroom trip.
Best moment this week: I had my last baby shower on Sat and it was so much fun. We had a great turn out and I was feeling all of the love. My sisters and mom were able to make the trip up also. They sprung me from bed rest a few days early to go do some last minute things. We went to breakfast, got pedicures and finished getting everything for the babies. I am feeling like I am ready as I will every be for these two munchkins to make their appearance. Oh, the best part is, no more bed rest. I am a free women!
Miss Anything? At this point, what don't I miss.
Movement:They are still movers and shakers at this point. I really don't know how they can even move at this point.
Food cravings: Milk! I can't get enough. I go through a gallon at least once a week, which is a big deal for me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've cooked or meat. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor Signs: It seems like my contractions are less frequent now that I have stopped the Nifedipine. I'm praying these two don't get too comfortable in there. I haven't had much of a change since I was put on bed rest. I'm still about 1 1/2 cm and 80%. I do have an induction set for March 31, if they don't come before then. I have also started to get a lot of swelling in my feet. My right foot/ankle is about double the size of my left. I had an u/s to make sure there wasn't a blood clot hiding in there, and as I suspected it was clean. For now i just have one poofy foot and one elephant leg.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out, and then some.
Wedding rings on or off? I have to say it’s off.
Happy or Moody: I think my mood depends on how well I have slept and how much my body hurts. I have had a few days where I am just over being pregnant. I am trying to keep a good attitude, but some days it is incredibly hard.
Looking forward to: I can't wait for little Luke and Lydia to make their debut. I don't know what I'm more nervous about, labor or actually having them here. I only hope that we catch on to the learning curve quickly.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment