Wednesday, August 27, 2014

3/4 month

We had quit the summer. My sister Lindsay and her family were here from Seattle. I had the best helpers anyone could ask for. I paid Abby (7 yr old) $1 a day to help me with Lydia. Best $35 I ever spent. We went to the movies, splash pad, museum, and many dates the Lucky's slushie shack. Luke and Lydia were spoiled rotten! L&L are doing more tummy time, but Luke hates it.
 Lydia is such a go getter and loves tummy time. Lydia is rolling from her belly to her back. She is smiling more and using her soft sweet voice to tell us stories.
Luke is smiling and laughing. He doesn't like tummy time, and has found his voice. It sure let's us know when he isn't happy with something.
They are both sleeping a lot better (8pm-5 or 6am). We moved them into their own room finally. We started by just putting them in their rockers, and slowing put them in their cribs. They are also just being bottle fed now. Luke started throwing a fit when he would nurse and it was just too much. I am now just pumping and feeding them that way, which is so much easier now. We are sure blessed with these two wonderful babies!

Adam's grandpa and his twin sister hold L&L



Grandpa Dave

Cohen and Lydie






Luke went to Jordenelle with me



Luke in Adams outfit and Lydia is in my blessing dress


No comments: