Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rock On!

Last weekend we were able to hang out with our very bestest friends in the whole world, our BFFC (best friends forever couple). We used to hang out all the time but they decided to move to BFE and have a super sweet baby. I guess Berklee makes up of them moving so far away. Any who, they were able to come to our condo for the first time and rock out to a little Guitar Hero!

The Band


K and V


The rest of the pictures are our "band shots" courtesy of our photographer Adam


Valisa


Kyle


and your truely


Last but not least is our groupy Miss Berklee. (we forgot to get a piture of her rockin out, so I stole this from K and V's blog).
Thanks guys for finally comming to our neck of the woods.

4 comments:

Kyle and Valisa said...

That was so fun! I can't wait to hang out again!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like you guys are a wild bunch!!! I love rock band and guitar hero.

Gonzales Family said...

I guess I am your BFFCF Best Friends Forever Couples FAmily so I won't be offened by your blog!!!
xoxo Lindz

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

I love guitar hero. We can't wait to challenge you guys.

Can you do me a favor and take off my last name on the blog? Thanks a bunch.