Tonight my bestest friend and I got to go and visit my favorite online shop Lukels! It was absolutely AMAZING. For gals who like to be in know, this is the place for you. Together we spent over $200. I know my husband is ready to KILL me. Anywho you can go and visit her and her cute boutique (in her house) This Friday and Saturday in American Fork and yes it is worth the drive. Just make sure you mention my name when you go because I am hosting a LUKELS Party. If you are unable to make it check her out online at lukels.com. I promise you won't be disappointed. OH and did I mention her stuff is super AFFORDABLE. She has anything from baby stuff to awesome jewelry, purses, wallets, watches and so much more. I hope you all enjoy it as much I we did!!
P.s. she was also featured on Good Things Utah. She has a link on her sight.

1 comment:
The site was so cute--let me get you a list of possibilities for my birthday gift--oh wait--you're the one with an upcoming bday! ;)
Post a Comment