YES.... we made it! I always hear people say what an adjustment the first year of marriage is. I don't know if it's because we dated a long time before we were married, or that Adam is just to good to me. Either way, our first year has flown by and we are still going strong. It seems like just yesterday we were married. I remember all of the events that took place that day with a very fond memory. Of course we have had our ups and downs but we always manage to work them out. For our anniversary we just layed low. We enjoyed running errands and just doing whatever we felt like. It was just nice to spend the whole day with each other. Adam, you are the best husband I could ever ask for. You have the unfortunate task of keeping me grounded day after day! Thank you for all you do behind the scenes to make my life as great as it is! Here's to one down and many more to go!
On our honeymoon waiting for Thriller to start
Our 1 year at Outback
4 comments:
Awwww... congrats!
I think it's totally cool that all 4 of us cousins were married within a few months of each other. Adam and Ryan were like brothers to me growing up since I never had my own. Has Adam ever told you about "bank?" We used game pieces from 'Connect Four' for money and played 'Asteroids.' For every minute we played, we made $1 million. We played that every Sunday for a really long time! Haha!
So I think we've all hit our year mark - yay for us!
SOOO FUN GOTTA love your first anniversary!!
CONGRATS! Isn't a nice feeling that you made it a year? Ha ha! I agree with Tiff, I think it's cool that all of us cousins got married in the same year and so close together! :) We just had our first year anniversary in September. It looks like you guys had a fun anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys, you go so cute together. And, I totally remember the game "Bank"... we thought it was so cool and fun ha ha!
Congrats! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment