Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bah Hum Bug...

I am sitting here thinking I really should update my blog, but I really don't want to recap everything that has happened since my last post. Not that I don't want to remember any of it, it's just that there is sooooooo much. So I guess I will just ramble on about the nonsense that is running through my head at the moment. I am starting to get so excited for CHRISTmas. I love that is just dumped a massive amount of snow just in time. Not only have I managed to unintentionally find out my Christmas presents, I have successfully ruined a few other peoples as well. What is it about a present that makes it so hard to keep it a secret? I mean if it wasn't supposed to be a surprise I would have no problem keeping my mouth shut. Wait....I take that back, I always have to fill everyone in on everything. SO to all of you who I have ruined your Christmas surprises, I apologies and request you not inform me of any possible gift giving ideas for next year.
On another note, I have become obsessed with making these adorable hats. It started out as only baby hats, but it has now moved on to adults. I have even made some for all of my sisters as well as all of my nieces. If you are interested in owning one of these sweet babies just leave me a comment. You can check out the baby ones on my etsy site theonecrazydaisyshop.etsy.com. You can also check out some supper cute handmade apron @ rusewobsessed.blogspot.com. It is my cute sisters craft blog. Anywho, I hope you are all having a wonderful week and a snow filled day!
P.s. remember I don't claim to be photogenic so just deal with it.



4 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

Thanks for ruining Chrostmas for everyone! I think if you keep it up you are going to be uninvited to Fountain Green for Christmas! I know Fountain Green is a hott spot! by the way you spelled SHUT SHOUT just so ADam doesn't have to proof you blog! xoxo Lindz

Kristal and Chance said...

I love those hats, they're so cute. You're very talented, aren't you? That picture of the baby is so adorable, it's so tiny! :) I hope you have a great Christmas!!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

by leaving a comment here, do i win the adorable hat that you make? you are so talented with your hands.

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

Court, I would love one of those adorable hats for little Bridget. You are so talented!!!!