As I mentioned in my last post, Adam and I moved. We are sad to be leaving our little condo behind, but I am excited to be in a house. My parents bought a retirement house in Cedar Hills, and they were gracious enough to let us rent the top until they can move up here. I know everyone hates to pack and unpack; when you are in an 800+ sq ft condo it's not that big of a deal. When you move into like a 3000 sq ft house, it makes it a little more challenging to figure out where to put everything. Crazy, I know! We finally have things hanging on the walls and blinds and curtain up. It is starting to feel more cozy! I love having a garage, more than I bathroom, and places to store things. I still have no idea where I out everything, but I have plenty of time to figure it out! We both still work in Salt Lake, but I am surprised at how smooth the commute is. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out where I put the camera! Until then, if you need a place to crash, we actually have a spare room or two! TTFN
1 comment:
Fun I can't wait to see the pics!!
Post a Comment