My mom and sisters are unbelievable creative and crafty. We have done a few craft fairs in the past, my stuff usually blahs out. My super cute hair dresser Kelly is also super crafty and we always have fun chatting about our new projects. She informed me that she would be unable to take her booth at the
Mormon Miracle Pageant this year and told me to call and see if I could take her spot. I call the lady and was told that there is a huge waiting list and she would have to get back to me. After what seemed like an eternity I finally got the good news that a booth was
available for me. I quickly called my sisters and started sewing! After many long nights, frustration, late night
walmart runs, and
cratfers madness my projects were finally complete. With my mom's help we were able to make a bunch of baby shoe and headband set;
onesies, car seat cabanas,
burpers and many other things. Our booth ended up being super cute. It was a lot of work but it payed off eventually. I must say thanks to my husband for ignoring the credit card
statements, attitude adjustments, and many night of needless frustration. Overall it ended up being a wonderful experience.
Hopefully we have learned and will be able to do it again next year.

This is after the "crafting was cleaned up"

Car seat Cabana and Model
Madie in her
onesie and bow

The creations (this was taken just barely because i realized I didn't have any photos to look back at and see what I had done. This will have to do).
3 comments:
Very cute and fun! If you choose to have children, your babies will be well stocked with everything they need!
Way cute!!!
wish i could have seen your booth at the pageant. i'm sure it looked cute. keep it up and maybe next year, i'll make it out to see all your fun projects!
Post a Comment