Wednesday, January 8, 2014

26 weeks


How far along? 26 weeks 
Total weight gain: 18 lbs.  (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs so 133 at my first appt)
Maternity clothes? I finally bought new jeans that work so much better. I don’t know why I waited so long. I also had to buy new tops as I have a feeling I’ll be growing out of some of them very shortly.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is much better these past 2 weeks. I usually wake up every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom, but I can almost always go back to sleep.
Best moment this week: I had my follow up growth u/s yesterday. Babies are doing great! Luke is weighing in at 1 lb 13 oz and Lydia is 1 lb 11 oz. I am thrilled that they are both doing so well.
Worst moment this week:  I am coming down with a stupid cold, which makes sleep a little more difficult. Oh well, it was bound to happen at some point. Hopefully it doesn't progress too much.
Miss Anything?  I am definitely starting to feel more pregnant every day. Putting on shoes/ pants is a challenge. Let me just say I was not prepared for everything that comes along with pregnancy.
Movement: They are moving like crazy. I am starting to get some really hard kicks and can sometimes see them from the outside. Right now Luke is still head down and Lydia is transverse. Let’s home things don’t change too much.
Food cravings: I am doing much better eating this week, Food is actually starting to taste good again. No cravings yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've cooked. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl! I’m pretty sure they are going to be named Luke and Lydia. I am so indecisive that I can’t commit quit yet.
Labor Signs: Nope. I think I am starting to notice some Braxton Hicks contractions. It’s hard to tell when you've never experienced them before.
Symptoms: No real symptoms, sometime I get a little heart burn.
Belly Button in or out? It starts out as an inny and is usually an outy by the end of the day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been a little more emotional this past week. Other than that and my cold I am pretty happy.
 Looking forward to: I have another OB apt next Tues, I always look forward to them. I also need to finish up the crib skirt and wash some baby clothes. I am excited to get them in their dresser!

No comments: