
![]() |
| Don't mind my scary self, mommy is getting pretty beat these days. |
How far along? 29 weeks
Total
weight gain: 24
lbs (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs so 133 at my first appt)
Maternity
clothes: Mostly
my wardrobe revolves around sweats and whatever tee-shirts I can still fit
into. I do get dressed up for Dr. Appointments or if I am leaving the house.
Stretch
marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is touch and go. This week, I’ll sleep really well from about 9pm until 1am and then I am up until 5. After watching some Netflix, I usually go crawl back into bed for an hour or so.
Sleep: Sleep is touch and go. This week, I’ll sleep really well from about 9pm until 1am and then I am up until 5. After watching some Netflix, I usually go crawl back into bed for an hour or so.
Best
moment this week: Getting the bedding for the nursery. I am working on
some décor and a few other things. I can’t wait until it’s all done.
Miss
Anything? Being able to move without feeling like a 90 year old. I have a
lot of little random aches and pains. Nothing that’s too awful, just a part of
carrying two sweet babies.
Movement:
They are moving like
crazy! Lydia is finally head down, which explains all the craziness that was
feeling from her. Luke is still head down like an obedient child. I love to
watch my belly roll and move. I do get tired of the pressure in my ribs all the
time.
Food
cravings: Cereal
is a must. I eat it 2-3 times a day. I am also into anything with sugar this
week.
Anything
making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I’ve
cooked. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor
Signs: Holy Braxton Hicks. I
had 2 days where I would get them anytime I got up. They can get pretty
uncomfortable. I also cut my hours down to 6 instead of 12 a day. I now go in 4
days a week instead of 2. I’m hoping this will make a big difference. At my
last Dr. appointment I had some cervical changes. My Dr wanted me to cut my
hours back even more, but I talked her out of it until it’s really necessary.
Symptoms: I am getting
heartburn when I go to bed, 2 tums and I’m all better!
Belly
Button in or out? Definitely
out
Wedding
rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: As long as things don’t go too crazy than I am happy. If you start throwing wrenches in my day than the water works threaten to show.
Happy or Moody most of the time: As long as things don’t go too crazy than I am happy. If you start throwing wrenches in my day than the water works threaten to show.
Looking forward to: Growing these 2 sweet babies. My next goal is
to get them to 33 weeks. Hopefully bedrest is not in my future!

No comments:
Post a Comment