Wednesday, March 5, 2014

34 weeks



How far along? 34 weeks! 
Total weight gain: 30 (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs so 133 at my first app)
Maternity clothes: Mostly my wardrobe revolves around sweats and whatever tee-shirts I can still fit into. I do get dressed up for Dr. Appointments which is the only time I leave the house. I have also found that regular shoes are not my friend. My feet look like sausages if I try to wear them. 
Stretch marks? I was hoping I was going to squeak by without them. No such luck. Bring on the twin skin!
 Sleep: What is sleep? I have been getting reflux when I go to bed this week. I finally get comfortable just in time to roll my baby Shamoo body out of bed to go to the bathroom. I usually get up around 3-4 am and make my way to the couch until I can fall asleep again.
Best moment this week:  We've hit a major benchmark this week. Next goal is to hit 36 weeks and then they can make their big debut.
Miss Anything? At this point I am starting to miss a lot. I would say, not feeling like a beached whale is one thing I definitely miss. I also miss being able to lift up my own legs to put socks, shoes or even pants on.
 Movement: I feel like they move more now than ever. They were both going crazy a few nights ago for a few hours. I found out that it was Miss Lydia turning her little self head down. Good girl! Mom appreciates this very much.
Food cravings: Milk! I can't get enough. I go through a gallon at least once a week, which is a big deal for me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've cooked or meat. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor Signs: I am still having regular contractions. They are around 8 min apart most of the time. They haven't changed too much in the past week, so I haven't been too worried about them. My Dr did up my dose of Nifedipine again, just for safe measure (She will be out of town for 10 days, so they can't come until March 17th).
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out, and then some.
Wedding rings on or off? I have to say it’s off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am starting to get a little more grumpy, probably because I waddle, my body aches and I am getting restless on bedrest. I am trying to be good company though! Honestly, things really aren't too bad.
 Looking forward to: getting the nursery ready. Right now it is a mess. Adam has been moving the upstairs office downstairs. I’m hoping to have it cleared out this weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courtney! Geeezzz I haven't talked with you in forever! I read your blog off and on and think that you are pretty amazing to be carrying twins! How fun will that be?! I wish you the very best on the delivery (whenever they might show up). Hope all is well Court :)