I am sooooooo excited! I just opened my very own shop on Etsy!!! I am selling the Carseat Cabana and a few other things (once I can get pic posted). Instead of using a blanket that slips and slides on your babies carseat, you just strape one of these babies on and go.Did I mention they are reversable? I am just excited to finally get this going. My seller name is highamc, or you can just look under carseat to find my shop.
Starting School
11 years ago







3 comments:
Hey!
I'm not kidding when I say this so don't laugh...
Since you're into this sewing thing, you should make stuff for dogs, too. Lot's of peeps have dogs and not kids for one reason or another. I'd totally LOVE to own a dog boutique (although it'll never happen because I'm too busy). Anyway, you can charge and arm and a leg for those kinds of things. If you need ideas, this is where I buy Ellie's stuff: www.sassypup.net.
Good luck! If I had a kid, I'd buy your stuff!
Wow Courtney, these are really good!! I would love to be able to sew like you; I don't know how! Want to make one for my upcoming baby?! That would be sooo awesome!! :)
Your pics turned out sooo good! Very cute.xoxox Kris
Post a Comment