For the past few weeks all of my projects have been halted. I have been having wrist pain on and
off for the past few years and finally decided to get it taken care of. This means going under the knife. I had surgery the beginning of Aug. and this is the first day I have been home by myself since the surgery. Surgery was done on my Rt wrist and I am in a cast past my elbow. It has made it very interesting to do even the most basic things. Luckily I have had my sisters and mom to make sure I was presentable before leaving the house, keeping Adam fed, and making sure the house was picked up. Sadly enough, my live in maid (Brooke) left yesterday to go down to Snow. I am still in my Pj's looking a mess and wondering how I'm going to do my hair one handed. Luckily I have plenty of time and no where to be. I am definitely going to take advantage of my last few days off before I return back to the real world and beck to work
No comments:
Post a Comment