Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Silver Lake

Last weekend Adam and I took my little sis up to one of our favorite places, Silver Lake. It is at the top of Big Cottonwood Canyon. It has a board walk all the way around Silver Lake where you can see animals, fish, and vegetation. I just love to go up there and get away from the city. If you have never been, you must put it on your to do list.




1 comment:

Tiff said...

I think my family went there one time and my little sister got lost riding her bike on the boardwalk you were talking about... she was reeeeeally young! Scary!

Yeah, it's a beautiful place. I know what you mean when you say you need to get away from the city. Every Friday night, there's a traffic jam on the main freeway out of D.C., and another one on Sunday nights coming back. There is something to be said for seeing nature and being away from the freaks of the world!