Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where to Start?

It has been so long since I posted, I have no idea where to start! During June I was able to hang out with my sisters more than I have in a long time. Can I just say my sisters are hands down the best out there (no offense to anyone else)! My oldest sister Kristen has 3 awesome kids who are a little rambuncious but so cute (Morg your just awesome). She was able to come and stay for a few days with her 2 youngest, James 4 and Clay 1 1/2. James loves to hang out with Uncle Adam and our "pet" dog Ralphy. He is always on the go and definitely wears me out. Clay is just the same, only a little less talkative. We were able to go to the park, play Wii, play hide and go seek, and run around like crazies. Adam was even nice enough to watch the boys so Kris and I could to Hobby Lobby and go fabric shopping (a very addicting hobby).
My other sis Lindsay and her cutie Abby were also able to spend a few days with me. I feel like Abbie's 2Nd mom (not in a bad way). I was there when she was born and she is also the next niece after like a 14 year dry spell. I loves to watch any Disney movie or Mickey Mouse out there. It is so cute to watch her sing to the shows. She is definitely the "boss" at her house or so she thinks. I love to watch her boss around their dog Princess.
Even though my sisters have decided Idaho is cooler the Utah, I am lucky enough to get to see them. I am so thankful for my sisters and all they do for me. They are my best friends and I have no idea what I would do without them! Love you gals!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Do you really have a dog? Can you post pictures?? I wanna see!

Adam said...

It's a stuffed dog.

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

Court you are so crafty! I love your crafts. Next time I have a baby I'm coming to you to get a carseat cover!!!! I hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you. I hope your wrist is recovering and you are handling not working since you are miss workaholic!!!! We will definatley get together when I get back! Just a week and a half and I;ll be home!!!