Sunday, September 26, 2010

4th of July

I really wanted to do something fun for the 4th this year. It been a long time since I have gone to any festivities. My mom was still at our house on vacation, and Lindsay and her family came down. We went to Provo's Freedom Festival. It was fun to walk around and see all of the booths and fun things going on. It's even more fun when you have little kids. When I heard Carrie Underwood was coming to Stadium of Fire, I had to get tickets. I've been wanting to see her in concert forever, I've also never been to the Stadium of Fire. My best friend growing up used to go to Stadium of Fire most years and I was always to jealous. It was everything I dreamed of (j/k), but it was a lot of fun. The fireworks were awesome! Being there really brought the reality to the reason we celebrate, and how blessed we are. Sometime that whole scenario gets lost in the hustle and bustle. I am truly thankful to those who fight to keep me safe. God truly blesses America.

My mom made these adorable dresses for the girls

Waiting for Stadium of Fire to start

now how cute are we?

Eating dinner at the OG. That is definitely a "Darren face"

No comments: