Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding

My younger cousin was able to be married and sealed in the Bountiful Temple during the summer. I wasn't able to witness it, but I can only imagine how beautiful it was. I can still remember our wedding and how special it was. I can't remember all that was said, but i will never forget the feelings that I felt. I knew without a doubt that I was making the right decision by marring Adam.
On another note, at the reception, it was a family reunion. I was able to see most of my cousins and their families. I don't think I have seen some of them since our wedding, and we all live in the same county pretty much.

Bountiful temple





My mom and her baby sister. They didn't even plan to where the same outfit.

My cousin Andrea's little boy Cameron. He loved the water fountain until he got all wet. This is what happens when dad is watching the kids.


My cousins. Me, Dan and Andrea (Cam is somewhere), Ed and Melissa, Elesia and Kimberly


No comments: