One of the fun things we did this summer was to hike Mt. Timpingous. I have never done the hike or seen the cave so I was pretty excited. We had lots of little people and were probably out numbered, but somehow we all made it back. We got up early that morning and got all of the kiddo's and adults out of the house. All of the nieces and nephews minus Madison were present. We started up the hike and I was thinking "this is going to be a breeze". Yeah right! I was feeling the burn when my little nephew wanted to be picked up. I guess I should specify, he is NOT little, he is solid. After many rest stops for the "kids" and many children being pick up and put down, we finally made it to the top. Going through the cave was awesome to see everything. There are some tight spots to fit into and I am surprised we all made it though. After a quick rest we headed back down the mountain. That seemed to take forever and it started to rain. The rain was a welcome after the hot summer sun. After we all made it down it was off to home for some much needed napping. All in all, I think he had a lot of fun.
 |
| This sign made us all laugh |
 |
| The little ones, plus Andy |
 |
| Pit stop. It looks like Brooke and Darren decided to hold up the mountain |
 |
| Andy taken advantage of a photo op |
 |
| The crew from the back, some of them had already rounded the corner |
 |
| Amy and Emory in the cave |
 |
| Kristen, James and Clay |
 |
| Abby and her daddy |
 |
| Me and Reece's pieces |
 |
| Abby wondering if daddy's going to share |
 |
| Dad, Morgan, Brooke and Mom |
 |
| Ranger Clay |
 |
View from the top
Dad, Morgan, Brooke, Mom, and Kade |
 |
| Clay, Kade and Jax |
 |
| James |
 |
| Darren and Abby |
 |
| Jeff, Amy and Emory |
 |
| Brooke |
 |
| Me and my little sis |
 |
| Me, Brooke, and Morg |
 |
| Kade, me and Brooke |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| Adam's "artistic" picture |
 |
| Brooke's super women pose |
 |
| Me trying to do a pose, but I look more like Skreetch |
 |
| Clay's all tuckered out. Mom carried his dead weight down the whole mountain |
 |
| "We did it, and I can only move my thumbs right now" |
 |
| Reece, Jaxon and Andy |
 |
| it looks like these two are ready to scadattle |
 |
| Jaxon and Reece |
 |
| Best Buds |
 |
| Emory was the best kid there |
 |
| Kristen, Clayton and Morgan |
clay finally woke up and was ready for his photo shot
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! My favorite is your screech pose, that is classic!
Post a Comment