Wednesday, February 12, 2014

31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks measuring 39 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3 lbs so 133 at my first appt)
Maternity clothes: Mostly my wardrobe revolves around sweats and whatever tee-shirts I can still fit into. I do get dressed up for Dr. Appointments or if I am leaving the house.
Stretch marks? 1 or 2 tiny ones
Sleep: It seem like this is an ever changing deal. This week, I got to bed between 7-9 and get up every 2 hours for a bathroom break. Then I am usually up around 3-4 for a few hours until I fall back asleep on the couch. The medication I’m taking to keep my contractions at bay causes really bad headaches. I take it every 6 hours, so around 9pm and 3am. This is part of the reason for my crazy sleep schedule.
Best moment this week:  Getting out of the house for my very first baby shower. It was so fun so get together with family and friends, and also get some much needed baby stuff.
Miss Anything? I am having a hard time letting Adam do everything for me. I’m learning to let the housework go and let someone else take care of it.
Movement: I am starting to feel less movement, but I can see it more. I think they are starting to get settled into one place.
Food cravings: I still don’t crave too many things, but every few weeks I do enjoy an oreo shake!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've cooked or meat. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor Signs: This week everything is looking good. My contractions are few and far between (as far as I can tell). Everything looked really good at my appointment. No change in dilation, still at 1 ½ cm and 70%. My FFN (fetal fibronectin) did come back positive this time, which doesn’t mean much. If it’s negative it means I won’t go into labor in the next 2 weeks. If it’s positive it doesn’t really tell us anything.
Babies also both looked really good at their growth scan. They are both in the 40%, which is awesome. Luke weighed in at 3lb and 9oz, and Lydia was 3lb 7oz. Their positions are looking good for a vaginal delivery.
Symptoms: I am getting heartburn when I go to bed, 2 tums and I’m all better! I am also starting to get swelling in my feet and legs if I don’t keep them elevated.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out
Wedding rings on or off? On and off. Some days I can wear it all day and others it’s tight by the end of the night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: As long as things don’t go too crazy than I am happy. If you start throwing wrenches in my day than the water works threaten to show.

 Looking forward to: Getting a few more sewing projects done. I still need to finish their carseat covers. I also need to finish getting my bag packed, just in case I need it sooner than later. I am getting excited and nervous for these two to arrive!

No comments: