How far along? 32 weeks measuring 41
½-42 weeks
Total
weight gain: 25 (Pre-pregnancy weight 136lbs, lost 3
lbs so 133 at my first app)
Maternity
clothes: Mostly
my wardrobe revolves around sweats and whatever tee-shirts I can still fit
into. I do get dressed up for Dr. Appointments which is the only time I leave
the house.
Stretch
marks? Went to bed without
them, and BAM! Woke up the next morning with 7 or 8 on my belly. It makes me
wonder what these 2 were up to in the night.
Sleep: It seem like this is
an ever changing deal. This week, I got to bed between 7-9 and get up every 2
hours for a bathroom break. Then I am usually up around 3-4 for a few hours
until I fall back asleep on the couch
Best
moment this week:
Miss
Anything? I am having a hard time letting Adam do everything for me. I’m
learning to let the housework go and let someone else take care of it. I do
miss fresh air. I am cooping pretty well after 2 weeks of bedrest, but I do
miss being able to go outside or for a car ride.
Movement:
The last few days
they have been wiggly. Miss Lydia
decided she wasn't happy where she was and decided to flip. Now she is breach
and loves sticking her head in my ribs, silly girl.
Food
cravings: I
still don’t crave too many things, but every few weeks I do enjoy an Oreo
shake!
Anything
making you queasy or sick: I still have a hard time eating anything I've
cooked or meat. Other than that, I don’t have much else that bothers me.
Gender: Boy and Girl
Labor
Signs: I
have started getting more contractions, which are stronger and much more noticeable.
Luckily they haven’t been causing any changes. My Dr. did up my Nifedipine, so
hopefully that will take care of them.
Symptoms:
Heartburn seems to
have taken a backseat. I only get it occasionally (thank goodness). My hips and
back are starting to get a little agitated if I lay on one side for too long.
They are definitely taking the brunt of my every growing belly.
Belly
Button in or out? Definitely
out, and then some.
Wedding
rings on or off? On
and off. Some days I can wear it all day and others it’s tight by the end of
the night.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It has been a crazy week trying to get my non-FMLA taken care of and having to apply for ADA and a bunch of other things, so I have been a little more emotional this week for sure.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It has been a crazy week trying to get my non-FMLA taken care of and having to apply for ADA and a bunch of other things, so I have been a little more emotional this week for sure.
Looking forward to: Finishing up crocheting the receiving blankets
I made and getting a few other things ready for the babies.


No comments:
Post a Comment